Please forward hither and yon:
______________________________

The Lake Merritt Neighbors Organized for Peace weekly peace walks have
NOT been cancelled because of the possible rain.  We will be meeting as
usual on Sunday at 3 at the columns at the east end of Lake Merritt in
Oakland between Grand & Lakeshore Avenues.  (Near Grand Avenue offramp
from 580 freeway.  Best known nearby landmark is the Grand Lake
Theater).

The LMNOP Bulletin Board post about this follows: