[Via Communist Internet... http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet ]

[Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
.
.Diatribe of Japanese ambassador to U.S. under fire
  Pyongyang, December 4 (KCNA) -- The "National Alliance for Democracy
and Reunification" in South Korea reportedly released a statement on
November 30 denouncing the Japanese ambassador to the united states for his
reckless remarks pulling up the DPRK. Ryozo Kato, Japanese ambassador to the
U.S., at a news conference in Washington on Nov. 27 said that the
"international community should increase pressure on North Korea to accept
U.N. inspections of its alleged programs to develop weapons of
mass-destruction."
The statement said that only Japan, a war criminal, could do such a base
thing as demanding inspection of the north, which has nothing to do with
terrorism and the weapons of mass destruction, echoing the u.s. assertion.
It is none other than the U.S. which perpetrates terrorism in every part
of the world and kills a great number of civilians with its weapons of mass
destruction and Japan is certainly conspiring with the U.S. in disturbing
peace, it noted.
The statement continued:
Japan is not qualified to talk about the military sovereignty of other
country. And the same can be said of the U.S.
We state on behalf of all the fellow countrymen that we will wage an
uninterrupted struggle to check the U.S. war maneuvers and Japan's
rearmament to become a military power.