The effects of Hollywood pro-war propaganda on our society

Dear friends,

I'm forwarding this e-mail that I got from my friend Stella
to this list, because it shows how Hollywood and the
government work hand-in-glove to demonize the people
that our leaders have deemed our "enemies"! What's
scarey is that there are so many gullible people who fall
for all this propaganda, like that one guy who would make
such insensitive remarks as: "after we finish off Bin Laden and the
Taliban we
should go back to the balkans and finally finish off those Serb
bastards"!
and "F... the Serbs, a good Serb is a dead Serb"! The guy probably never

met a Serb in his life, but he just blindly hates whomever his
government
tells him to hate.

I urge everybody to boycott this movie "BEHIND ENEMY LINES"!

Peacefully yours,
Nancy Hey