[Via Communist Internet... http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet ]

[Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
.
.China Supports Lebanon's Efforts to Reclaim Occupied Lands.

Visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Tang Jiaxuan reiterated on Saturday in
Beirut that China's firm and strong support for Lebanon's efforts to reclaim
occupied lands.

Visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Tang Jiaxuan reiterated on Saturday in
Beirut that China's firm and strong support for Lebanon's efforts to reclaim
occupied lands.

"I want to make it clear that China stands behind all Arab countries,
including Lebanon, and supports their just requirement to get back occupied
lands," Tang said at a press conference after meeting with his Lebanese
counterpart Mahmoud Hammoud.

The two sides talked about the current situation in the Middle East and the
bilateral ties, said Tang, terming his visit to Lebanon "successful."

He also stressed that China is against all kinds of terrorism and rejects
linking terrorism with a certain religion, region or nation.

The Chinese foreign minister left here Saturday evening for Damascus, Syria,
to continue his Mideast tour, which will also take him to Jordan and Egypt.

****