AFP. 27 December 2001. South Korean school kids sing praises of bin
Laden.

SEOUL --School kids in South Korea are singing the praises of Osama Bin
Laden to the dismay of school authorities, newspaper reports said on
Wednesday.

School authorities in the southern city of Pusan and its surrounding
province of South Kyongsang said they were wracking their brains to
think of a way of discouraging children from singing the "Bin Laden
worship song," the Joongang daily said.

Police in Pusan and the city's education office asked elementary schools
there to stop students singing the song and educate them as to why the
man suspected of masterminding the September 11 terrorist attacks in the
United States is not someone to be admired.

The police and education authorities have also been searching for the
origin of the song, without success.

The song, which is sung to the tune of a theme song of a popular
cartoon, goes as follows:

"Osama Bin Laden, the person I admire most.
I will be a terrorist when I grow up.
President Bush, the person I detest the most."

Barry Stoller
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProletarianNews