Ananova :

Woman leaves husband for naming baby Osama
=================================

A Nigerian woman has left her Muslim husband after he named their baby son
after Osama bin Laden.

The woman, who is Christian, had threatened to leave her husband when she
was still pregnant.

She made the threat after the man said he would name the baby Osama bin
Laden if it was a boy.

The Pan African News Agency do not name the couple but reported they lived
in the city of Calabar.

The wife is quoted as saying she would not return to the matrimonial home
until her husband changed his mind.

"He would have to promise to me that he has done that by undertaking a
naming ceremony in my relation's house with a new name", she said.

The husband told a local newspaper that bin Laden was his hero for teaching
America the lesson of their lives.

Story filed: 11:29 Thursday 3rd January 2002