[Oh, what a tangled web we weave....There would be a
certain poetic justice if the recipient of the missive
in question was KFOR (dis)information officer Major K.
of blessed memory.]

The Associated Press
Wednesday, January 2, 2002; 4:37 PM
OSLO, Norway –– Norwegian peacekeepers serving in the
Kosovo province of Yugoslavia found a suspicious
letter containing white powder during a routine
patrol, the military announced Wednesday.
The letter, found on Sunday, was addressed to the
NATO-led peacekeeping force and was written in the
Albanian language, said Lt. Col. Tore Idsoe of the
Norwegian Southern Defense Command.
It read, "You have poisoned Kosovo," Idsoe said.
He said four Norwegian peacekeepers and their
interpreter were all receiving antibiotics and were
being monitored for possible anthrax exposure.
The powder was sent to a laboratory in Bulgaria and it
was not known when the final analyses would be
completed, Idsoe said by telephone.
The letter was found in the town of Globare in Kosovo
province.