It could also be Chinese made. Don't forget which country is the second biggest supporter of "President" Musharaf
----- Original Message -----
From: mart
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: India claims to down Pakistani spy plane [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]

This unmanned spy plane probably was Pakistani. It certainly wasn't
as the Pakistanis  ludicrously suggested "a child's remote-control drone"!!
However, there is another possibility that was not mentioned here.
Could it have been a US Air Force or CIA spy plane, launched from a U.S
base inside Pakistan? Hmm??

mart