From: Boyle, Francis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 4:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TW] FW: Kangaroo Courts:ASIL Forum Guidelines

Tribunal Watch archives since 1995
http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/archives/twatch-l.html
======================================

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954(voice)
217-244-1478(fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyle, Francis
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 3:48 PM
To: 'AALS Section on Minority Grps. mailing list' (E-mail)
Subject: Kangaroo Courts:ASIL Forum Guidelines

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyle, Francis
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 3:36 PM
To: Boyle, Francis; 'Christopher J. Borgen';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Forum Guidelines

It appears that my real offense here  has been to state that the White House
Federalist Society Lawyers who got President Bush to sign this Executive
Order, which if implemented would constitute a grave breach of the Geneva
Conventions and thus personally implicate the President of the United States
of America  in a serious war crime,  should be fired. That is exactly right
and I see nothing political, uncollegial, or ideological  about it. War
crimes are serious business.And if the American Society of International Law
is going to throw me off their list for saying this, then so be it. For the
good of this country, these White House Federalist Society Lawyers MUST be
fired.
Adieu in advance.
Francis A. Boyle
Professor of Law
Attorney at Law
Board of Directors, Amnesty International USA (1988-92)

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954(voice)
217-244-1478(fax)

The American Society of International Law
ASILforum Discussion Group
in other words, they have threatened to throw me off the list. fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA