One of the strangest thing of all was that when I told the FreeRepublic
people that I opposed US aid to Israel, one of them said "Oh, now I see what
your hidden agenda is!"

Excuse me?  "Hidden" agenda?  So, apparently, this is a way to demonize
people critical of Israel, by caliming that we have a "hidden" agenda, even
though everything
about our viewpoints has always been very honest and straight forward.

peacefully yours,
Nancy Hey