on 11/3/02 02:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK
> ---------------------------
>
> Published on Sunday, March 10, 2002 by the <A
> HREF="http://www.ap.org/";>Associated Press</A>
>
> Targeting Civilians
> Museum Recalls Tokyo Firebombing
> A survivor of the U.S. attack, which killed 100,000, started the project to
> educate younger people.
>

> by Mari Yamaguchi
>

> TOKYO - When hundreds of American B-29 bombers sent waves of fire racing
> through Tokyo 57 years ago today, Katsumoto Saotome ran for his life,
> stumbling over burned corpses. All around him people were on fire, some of
> them his neighbors. Now 69, Saotome recalled his narrow escape at the opening
> of a museum dedicated to the firestorm on March 10, 1945, which killed more
> than 100,000 civilians and razed nearly half of Tokyo in the final months of
> World War II.

Nice! While these are indeniable historical facts Japanese have been very
good by presenting only their victim face in this war they deliberately
provoke to give independence (dokuritsu wo saseru) to SE Asia. And they
always forget to talk about the unfair treaties, the forced prostitution of
the comfort women (ianfu), the rape of Nankin, the forced labour, the
concentration camps, the human guinea pigs of the unit 731 and sure I am
missing a lot.

If somebody will ask Mr. Saotome, why Japan, he probably will not be able to
answer the question. Japan's official line and ordinary Japanese' reaction
is to lie and deny the above sited facts. And do not take my words for
granted. Seek and you will find. A visit in today's Japan will convince you.
Japan IMHO is walking the same path of the past. For Japanese (as for apes
in "the planet of the apes") only Japanese are human beings. Other humans
are less than animals. Having this little secret in mind becomes more easy
to tell the untold.

Cheers
------
G. R.