Oh, oh, Kofi Annan is really going out on a limb here.
He condemns suicide bombers and a US-backed and -armed
nation, Israel, a UN member, equally.
The thought that as Secretary General of the United
Nations he might raise the issue of Israel
implementing UN Resolutions 235 and 242 some thirty
five years after they were passed evidently doesn't
occur to him.
That's not what he's paid for.
I'm sure Ariel Sharon and his friends in Washington,
London and Berlin are positively shaking in their
boots with this 'bold pronouncement' from Uncle Kofi.

http://mail.yahoo.com/