From: "Karen Lee Wald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Height of Hypocrisy : Bush lashes Cuba before Latin America trip
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:08:01 -0800

Don't you just HATE hypocrisy? Anyone have a short summary of the worst abuses in Central and Latin America during 1976, when George Sr. was director of the CIA (everything from the bombing of the Cuban airliner to the assassination of Letelier and Moffitt in DC and the dirty war in Argentina, to name a few) and his subsequent years as Reagan's VP, and other US-sponsored and supported gross violations of human rights in the hemisphere (to keep it short)???Send it to me if you an compile such a list...

Karen Lee Wald
2175 Aborn Road, apt. 164
 San Jose, CA 95121
 telephone 408-532-6147