From: Snezana Vitorovich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 5:05 PM
To: Jim Yarker
Subject: Fw: March 24 , Toronto : wreath laying ceremony at the Cenotaph

 ----- Original Message -----

From: Snezana Vitorovich

Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 5:50 PM

 " Three Years Later Memorial"

  WREATH LAYING CEREMONY

     The Association of Serbian Women  joined by others from the Canadian  Serbian community, are going to mark the beginning of  MEMORIAL DAY MARCH 24, with WREATH LAYING  at the CENOTAPH  at the Old City hall.

 We will gather at 1.30 p.m. and after few short speeches we will observe a moment of silence, at  2 p.m. , the exact time when the NATO  bombing began three years ago.

  We hope that our presence will remind our fellow Canadians of the tragedy  that has befallen the people of Yugoslavia and of many innocent victims of NATO aggression.

   The invitation to join us and honour the victims of this illegal and unjust war is going to all peace groups and peace loving Canadians.

 We may forgive but we should never forget , in an effort  to prevent the recurrence of these crimes.

 Sad that the lessons have not been learned , we reach out in our pain  to the thousands of innocent victims of the vengeful  campaign in Afghanistan by supposedly democratic countries .

Hope to see you there.

If you would like to say few words, please let me know by e-mail  with your phone number so I can get in touch with you.

Thank you, Snezana

Do You Yahoo!?