Two legs bad, four legs good. Two legs bad, four legs good. Yes, Cynthia. I side with him over his opposition, too. Keep reading the note.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Of Robert Mugabe and the cadre [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]

In a message dated 3/28/2002 7:46:42 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There is nothing remotely
enlightened or progressive about this individual, notwithstanding the
fact that he has adopted Marxist rhetoric when it suits his purposes. In
fact, the only time he criticizes Western Imperialism, is when his
presumed progressive party is under fire. Otherwise he's perfectly happy
to work with the West.

I side with him over his opposition. So did his people.
Cynthia