----- Forwarded Message Follows -----

--- Mark Vallen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Mark Vallen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:10:42 -0800
Subject: [change-links] Indymedia - PALESTINE

http://jerusalem.indymedia.org/

The above URL is for the latest Independent Media Center Website to
have opened... live, and direct from PALESTINE. Use the site to get all
the breaking news. Just minutes after hearing that Sharon sent the
tanks
to Arafats HQ's, I checked the site... someone had already taken a
photo
of the tanks surrounding the HQ!

The sentiment on the Website is pro-Palestinian, but Right-wing
Israeli settlers also post on occasion, as well as pro-Peace Jews.

----- End of Forwarded Message -----

=====
Lake Merritt Neighbors Organized for Peace.  Weekly peace walks around Lake Merritt in
Oakland.  Starts & ends at the colonnade between Grand & Lakeshore Avenues, 3 P.M.,
every Sunday.  Info:  (510)763-8712, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or http://www.webwm.com/LMNOP

http://greetings.yahoo.com/