They're Zionists, they are racists, imperialist lackeys. Calling them "Yiddish supremacists" is racist and anti-Semitic in the extreme. Let us stay away from religious mudslinging attacks. The issue isn't religion. Not all Islamic people are progressive (the governments of most Middle eastern nations spring to mind) we don't vilify the US because the majority are Christians. All of this is in thruth about  capitalism, class, imperialism and militarism.

It is true that the majority of Jews in the nation (US) have been manipulated by their temples  and religious affiliatted groups to support Israel and oppose the Palestinians. But that is also true of all the American people who support US foreign policy, manipulated by the US government and the bourgeois media.

The manipulated people can be freed of their false consciousness by analysis, organizing and a general feeling of discomfort with the policies of the State(s) they support. But if they are backed into a corner by racist remarks or ethnic slurs, they can't see past their own identities. Such attacks only strengthen imperialist manipulation of nationalist antagonisms.

Heather Cottin