At 05:43 2002-06-25 +0000, you (Alphonse De Boncoeur Kasongo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

>Compatriotes,
>
>Pour comprendre la position americaine vis a vis de la situation du Congo,
>je vous pris de relire le message ci-apres. Tenez  je vous demande de
>remplacer expressement
>
>Palestine par CONGO
>Israel par rwanda.
>
>Faites d'autres remplacements de votre choix et relisez votre nouveau
>message.
>
>Al

Oui, bien sûr! Vous avez tout à fait raison.

Other people, in many other countries, should read this too:

You're suggesting that in Bushy's speech, "Palestine" might
also be replaced by "the DR Congo", and "Israel" by "Rwanda".
Which is very true. And Arafat, not a very good leader either,
has not been assassinated, for instance. The Congolese very
good one, L-D Kabila, was, on 16.01.2001. And it's rather clear
whom one must suspect, above all, of having ordered that.
But this of course could not quell the massive resistance of
the Congolese people, either, to that imperialism-instigated
aggression against the DR Congo, which still continues. Inter-
national support of that resistance, in my opinion, is just as
necessary and vital as support of the Palestinian people's
resistance.

Rolf M.
Malmö, Sweden