  Let me see if I'm clear on things: if one disagrees with the position on Palestine
of the learned and studious "Marxist" scholar
 Mr Rolf Martens of Sweden by default of this stance this individual must be either
(1) a servant of Zionist interests (2)
 (2) or an animal ?(!)

 Then again, perhaps a Mr Rolf Martens of Sweden is incapable of
defending his position and  therefore feels obliged to resort to ad
hominen attacks to compensate?

 Or perhaps, my (David's) position is incongruent with the so-called
'dialectic materialist' religion of a Mr Rolf Martens of Sweden and
hence unworthy of comment?.

 In the first instance Rolf is shying away from debate due to
incompetence and in the second instance,his religion prevents him
from commenting.

In each case, his behaviour resembles that of really pathetic two
year old.

 Ah -- but I hear a voice! Can you hear it too, Rolf? It's called, the
voice of Reason. The voice is wispering something...Ah yes, it's
says to tell you to allow your mind to open up. It's says to say to
you that not every position that might differ from your own
necessarily implies that the holder of the position is some sort of
crackpot... It's also says that perhaps you'd be wise not be view
every issue according to your 'dialectic materialist' religion; that in
fact the great thinker Dr. Karl Marx DID NOT view all historical
change as resulting (directly) from changes in the modes of
production governing a society and that he DID NOT view all
conditions in societies in (sweeping) general terms (if at all), as so-
called dialectic materialist would have us believe.

 And once you stamp these points inside your thick skull, Rolf, you
might be better able to analyze topics more objectively, and
consequently grasp concepts that do NOT fit neatly into the
'dialectic materialist' religious handbook. You will then begin to
understand that the irrational policies of the state of Israel are
driven NOT by IMPERIALIST AMBITIONS but by (primarily)
RELIGIOUS CONSIDERATIONS; that whatever rational effects
result from these policies are for the most part incidental; That
what drives West Bank settlers, with the complete backing of the
Israeli government, to set up residence in the occupied territories at
a great cost to the Israeli state's 'image' , at a great cost to the
Israeli state's public purse, at a great cost to the Israeli state's
economy (not to mention, at a cost to the American taxpayer), at a
great cost to 'immigration and naturalization' policy of Israel and
hence the population size of Israel (and therefore putting itself at an
unfavorable disadvantage given the demographic situation in the
middle east), not to mention the safety of Israeli citizens; that
whatever gains the state of Israel realizes through this occupation
DOES NOT come close offsetting it loses.

And if you're still finding this difficult to grasp; if you're 'brainwashed-
with-dialectical-materialist-B.S.!-of-a-head or your-dialectically-
materialist-mush-of-a-brain is hesitant to compute the above info.
into its thick cells; perhaps, after re-reading the piece above on
reason (which I call 'my guide to stamping out religious doctrines'),
you might then consider reading the books of the learned (now
deceased) scholar, Israel Shahak on the subject. Perhaps, you
might find his argument, which very influenced my own, more
compelling. Yet, HE'S NOT A MARXIST !! So,  you might again re-
read my piece on Reason.

Cheers from Canada,
David O. Q.