Dear Miroslav,
              You might have spared us this one, from
the notorious Conrad Black's National Post.
A far better feature from the same source was that of
former Canadian ambassador to Yugoslavia, James
Bisset, of a few days ago.
Two wrongs don't make a right, and the fact that the
criminal aggression against Yugoslavia four years ago
had even less 'justification' than the current one
against Iraq doesn't make the latter justified itself.
Respectfully,
Rick

http://www.nationalpost.ca/home/story.html?id={0415D939-43E6-4260-9CBD-B

<http://www.nationalpost.ca/components/printstory/printstory.asp?id=0415