The document content at the bottom has been sent widely in Japan
by Mobuo Kasahi of No DU Hiroshima Project which is committed to the issue of
depleted uranium weapons.

http://www.nodu-hiroshima/org/

The document (letter?) was sent on May 19th, 2005 from an DoD officer
to his counterpart in the Military Traffice Management Command
regarding the transfer of "critical" weapons, meaning, depleted uranium weapons.

Somehow this document was leaked and he obtained the leaked info.

This photo of the original document should be here:

http://www.nodu-hiroshima/org/

but it seems unaccessible now though I've tried.

Kasashi is concerned about Obama's latest announcement of upcoming
US beef-up in Afghanistan, so he's just begun circulating this.

Kasashi wrote that, according to this info, US has been using DU weapons in
Iraq and Afghanistan, that the US officials recognize its danger, and that DU
weapons have become US' main weapons as it is repeatedly described as
'critical.'

Makiko

[original ]