http://www.hindu.com/2010/01/18/stories/2010011853981400.htm

[George W. Bush, May 28, 2005:

“In the last 18 months, we have witnessed a Rose Revolution in Georgia, an
Orange Revolution in the Ukraine, a Purple Revolution in Iraq, a Tulip
Revolution in Kyrgyzstan, and a Cedar Revolution in Lebanon – and these are
only the beginning.”

February 24, 2006:

"In our time, we've witnessed revolutions of Rose and Orange and Purple and
Tulip and Cedar, and these are just only the beginnings. Across the world
freedom is on the march, and we will not rest until the promise
of freedom reaches people everywhere across the globe. It's in our national
interest."]

The Hindu
January 18, 2010

President faced with defeat in Ukraine polls
Vladimir Radyuhin

MOSCOW: The former Prime Minister, Viktor Yanukovich, captured an early lead in
Ukraine’s presidential election, which looks set to bring a crushing defeat for
incumbent President Viktor Yushchenko.

Two exit polls sited by Russian news agencies gave Mr. Yanukovich between 36 to
40 per cent of the votes, with Prime Minister Yulia Timoshenko coming in second
with 21 to 24 per cent, and ex-Governor of the National Bank Sergei Tigipko
trailing them with 10 to 15 per cent. These results, if confirmed, mean that a
runoff will have to be held on February 7.

Meanwhile, Mr. Yanukovich has already taken revenge on his archrival, Mr.
Yushchenko, who was swept into power five years ago by the West-orchestrated
“orange revolution,” which overturned Mr. Yanukovich’s election victory. Mr.
Yushchenko’s popularity has since tumbled to less than 5 per cent over his
failure to honour election promises, his patently anti-Russian policies and
bitter infighting in the “orange” camp.