HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.COM
---------------------------

http://www.news.az/articles/7166

News.AZ
January 21, 2010

Azerbaijan likely to consider participation in NATO's Prompt Reaction Forces
Elkhan Polukhov

If NATO offers Azerbaijan to take part in the Prompt Reaction Forces, we may
view it.

According to spokesman for Azerbaijan's Foreign Ministry Elkhan Polukhov, the
relations between Azerbaijan and the Alliance are on a very high level.

"We have established high cooperation with the alliance in different spheres
and are implementing different joint projects", he said.

Massimo Panicci, representatives of the NATO Military Committee, announced that
Kiev was proposed to enter the NATO Prompt Reaction Forces in 2015-2016 and
this issue will become a subject of discussions at the meeting of the heads of
the general staffs of NATO member-states and Ukraine in Brussels on January 26.
or
stopnato-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Daily digest option available.