HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.COM
---------------------------

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/90853/6878720.html

Xinhua News Agency
January 26, 2010

Poland's presence in Afghanistan investment in future security: PM 09:34,

The presence of Polish troops in Afghanistan is an investment in Poland's
future security, Prime Minister Donald Tusk said Monday.

"I know that is not our war, but sometimes it is necessary to take decisions
which are an investment in our future security," Tusk said during a meeting
with junior high school pupils in Gdynia.

"I do not have any negative emotions connected with that part of the world, but
I want other NATO countries to help Poland if our country is in a difficult
situation," Tusk stressed.

Poland, responsible for security in Afghan Ghazni province, has deployed some
2,000 soldiers, part of the NATO-led multinational peacekeeping force
International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).

Poland plans to increase the size of its ISAF contingent to 2,600 soldiers in
April 2010.

Until now 15 Polish soldiers have been killed in attacks or accidents in
Afghanistan.
or
stopnato-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Daily digest option available.