HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.COM
---------------------------

http://www.rbcnews.com/free/20100210105010.shtml

RosBusinessConsulting
February 10, 2010

Ukraine to study U.S. missile defense plans

Kiev: Ukraine's Foreign Ministry is carefully examining the consequences of
Romania's consent to have elements of the U.S. missile shield deployed on its
territory, spokesperson for the ministry Sergei Sayenko announced.

"In Ukraine, experts will analyze the potential consequences of such a decision
for not only our country, but also for regional security in general," he
stated. The ministry hopes to discuss all aspects of the issue in detail and
receive all necessary explanations during future consultations with concerned
parties.

"As a neighboring country with Romania, we cannot let U.S. plans for a missile
shield deployment in close proximity to our border go unnoticed, especially
since some elements are expected to be based in the Black Sea," Sayenko
stressed....
or
stopnato-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Daily digest option available.