From: antlr-interest-boun...@antlr.org
[mailto:antlr-interest-boun...@antlr.org] On Behalf Of Douglas Godfrey
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 1:49 PM
To: antlr-interest@antlr.org
Subject: [antlr-interest] AntlrWorks FEATURE REQUEST

Please add an option to turn off the parse as you type syntax checking with
a toolbar button to refresh the parse.

When I am converting a grammar from BNF to Antlr the grammar may start out
with thousands of errors.

AntlrWorks GUI becomes unresponsive if the errors cause an exception in the
parse as you type syntax checking.

AntlrWorks GUI also becomes unresponsive if there are more than 10-20 errors
even if they don't cause a parse exception.

I wind up having to edit the BNF grammar in another editor and switch back
and forth between my editor and AntlrWorks for each error.

Unsubscribe:
http://www.antlr.org/mailman/options/antlr-interest/your-email-address