I am working on building an ANTLR appliance and being a C# person have never
spent much if any time with Eclipse ANTLR plugins.
Checking the wiki page"Integration with Development Environments" I see two
plugins for Eclipse. AntlrDT and ANTLR IDE.

Does anyone know if they are stable enoungh to include in an appliance. i.e
The appliance should only be updated one or twice a year and so needs very
stable versions.

Thanks Eric

Unsubscribe:
http://www.antlr.org/mailman/options/antlr-interest/your-email-address