Hi

I am trying to parse a string that is a collection of tokens and values.   For
example:

PRCLINTON

Where PR is my token, and CLINTON is the value for the token.

I have started a simple grammar, see below, but it won't parse the sample above.

message              :               productionReceipt

                ;

productionReceipt

                :               PR VALUE

                ;

PR           :               'PR'

                ;

VALUE  :               ('a'..'z'|'A'..'Z')+

                ;

What am I doing wrong?  I get a MisMatchedTokenException in ANTLRWorks.

David Weiler-Thiessen
Nestlé Purina PetCare
phone: 306-933-0232
cell: 306-291-9770

This e-mail, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its
website linkages may contain confidential information. This information is
intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you have received this information in error, please notify the sender
immediately and promptly destroy the material and any accompanying attachments
from your system.

Unsubscribe:
http://www.antlr.org/mailman/options/antlr-interest/your-email-address