You can register a filter for those methods to return a 405 Method Not
Allowed response.

These requests can come from Microsoft products checking the capabilities
of your web server so it is not necessarily a hacker although it can
indidcate that as well.

Dave Bauer
d...@solutiongrove.com
http://www.solutiongrove.com