Hello,

last weekend I provided an automated import for AOLserver along with
nspostgres, nssha1, nscache, nsopenssl from CVS to GitHUB. This is
currently hosted at https://github.com/cognovis/aolserver
(and https://github.com/cognovis/nspostgres ...).

Dossy kindly added me as a contributor
to https://github.com/aolserver/aolserver, but before I do a mirror push to
GitHUB, I wanted to inquire if anyone is actively using the forks which
were done in GitHUB. Main reason for asking: I am not sure if this mirror
push might break the forks. It did not in the other projects I manage (e.g.
https://github.com/project-open/intranet-core/network), but better be save
then sorry.

Additionally I wanted to inquire the CVS committers if they have an E-Mail
Address registered at GitHUB which I could link to the CVS username. Main
reason: You would show up properly linked as a contributor in the commit
messages, at the moment it obviously doesn't look nice as I did not do any
linking on my own (especially as I'd like to get your permission for doing
so as well).

So, two questions:

   1. Do you have an issue with running an automated import into
   https://github.com/aolserver/aolserver.
   2. Can you provide me with your CVS username and GitHUB registered
   E-Mail so I can link your commits to your GitHUB account.

All the best
 Malte