I've tried both nsv and nscache.  Both do exactly what
I need, although nscache seems to do it better.

My question is with nscache how can you tell if a
given cache has already been created?  or am I
thinking about it the wrong way?

Thanks for the help...
-derek

http://www.arsdigita.com/acs-repository/download-verify?version_id=622

> Sounds like the ns_cache module might be the most
> appropriate for you.

=====
"Are you going to spend the rest of your life selling sugar water, or are you going to
come with me and change the world?"