Thank you very much to all of you (Jim, Scott, Tomasz, etc).

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Wilcoxson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: quinta-feira, 17 de Maio de 2001 18:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] FW: ns_returnredirect

We have had problems with MSIE (only some versions) not handling
redirects following a POST, to the point that we installed a hack: if
ns_returnredirect is called from a request that was a POST, we send
out a fake page with a Refresh: meta-tag to do the redirect.  Sounds
horrible, but it works and the return redirect didn't.

Jim