On 2001.05.18, Eduards Cauna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Binaries of AOLserver 3.4 for many platforms are available at:
> >     ftp://ftp.aolserver.com/server/binary/
> >     http://aolserver.com/archive/server/binary
>
> And where is a windows version?

A Win32 binary is now available.  Look for aolserver-3.4-win32-installer.exe

I've created the package, so if there are any problems with it, please
don't blame the AOL folks!  Direct comments towards me and the AOLserver
Bug Tracker/Support Manager at SourceForge at:

  http://sf.net/projects/aolserver/

(Kris, Jim:  Any thoughts about setting up aolserver.sf.net to point
to the project as well?)

- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]