Hi all.

I've been lurking on the list for a couple of days now.  We're a development
house trying to get AOLserver up and running as a platform-independent
alternative to IIS.

Can someone kindly enlighten me about ns_sockopen and related commands?  I
understand the documentation for them, but should I be using them?  Or are
they deprecated or obsolete since using Tcl 8.3 now?  I have a page that is
using the regular Tcl socket command to connect to a back-end host, and it's
hanging AOLserver hard after about 5 min of inactivity.

Any help appreciated...
--
Mark Hubbard: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Microsoft Certified Professional