On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 03:06:52PM -0400, Kriston Rehberg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The AIM chat rooms are a fiasco.  We end up in different rooms all the
> time.  What do you think about using IRC instead?  We could register a
> permanent channel on something like irc.openprojects.net.

        I'm all for it. We've had great success with #openacs on
openprojects.net and I'm sure present OpenACS'ers would join in
#aolserver.
        I've had trouble getting to the right exchange too. It sometimes
works, but doesn't in others.
        Kris, can't you go through a proxy or something to get to OPN? I can
start setting this up if folks are interested.

        -Roberto
--
+------------| Roberto Mello - http://www.brasileiro.net |------------+
     Computer Science, Utah State University - http://www.usu.edu