On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 09:10:07AM -0400, Dossy wrote:

> It was there -- on my dev. box I have a copy of nspostgres checked
> out of /cvsroot/aolserver/nspostgres from 10/3/2000 ... so, sometime
> in the past year (heh) it got removed from CVS.
>
> If everyone agrees that it's a good idea, someone could just

        Someone with CVS commit privs.

> check in a new nspostgres using the openacs's postgres 2.0
> driver as a starting point.

        The OpenACS driver is the one that works. The nspostgres at CVS
doesn't AFAIK. The OpenACS driver has bind variable emulation and works
with OpenACS 4.x.
        So if someone with commit privs wants to do that, that'd be great. The
driver compiles just fine with all versions (> 3.0) of AOLserver I've
used. I haven't tested with 4.0 yet.

        -Roberto

--
+------------| Roberto Mello - http://www.brasileiro.net |------------+