Better yet, is there a way to:

1. Have the latest releases of each module made available in the modules
section when the module maintainer makes a new production release
available?(my experience shows that these downloads are grievously
out-of-date).

2. Have previous tar.gz releases of each module available too.

3. Have a nightly CVS snapshot of each module made available as a tar.gz
file. Some logic could check to see if anything had changed and only create
a new tar.gz when new stuff was committed.

/s.

If to err is human, I must be more human than most.

Scott S. Goodwin
u: http://scottg.net
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p: 850.897.6830