On 2001.11.27, Scott Goodwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Frankly, I'm surprised that a bad path would cause a segfault, which leads
> me to believe that some var or pointer isn't being initialized before use.

My WAG would be that this is some "keep people from busting out of
a chroot jail" code that's busted.  The path that PHP is trying
to canonicalize is of the form "../" and a segfault on that smells
fishy of things like this.

RH6 to RH7 made the jump from libc5 to glibc2, right?  Hmm...

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]