Hello,
How can a module X expose API's to other modules?
I can think of the following possiblities:
A) Add Tcl commands, so the other modules could execute the commands
B) Register for URL(s), maybe one URL with parameters for which function and
the function parameters encoded in the URL, or multiple URL's, one for each
function being exposed
C) User modules would load module X (e.g. in Win32 calling LoadLibrary) and
calling the exposed functions

Is there any other way? I suppose the cleanest of them all is choice A. Is
there an equivalent method but for C API's (in other words, can a module add
C functions to be available to other modules to call directly, e.g. through
some Ns_Call (funcname, ...) call)?

Thanks,
Ramin.