At 11:12 AM 1/3/2002, you wrote:
>I believe nsopenssl conforms to these standards as they are written now.
>The standard you pointed us to covers function naming standards, but makes
>no distinction between functions in the AOLserver core versus functions in
>a module.
>

>/s.

Hi Scott, I didn't intend to imply you weren't living these standards.  I
was trying to back up your point that there is value to using these naming
conventions.

I shall weasel by saying that I see the distinction between core vs.
non-core as implicit rather than explicit.  Jim and the other folks, when
writing Naviserver used Ns_ and not Tcl_ so perhaps we all might have clued
in to write our external modules as My_ and not Ns_ and not Tcl_.

Jerry
Jerry Asher                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1678 Shattuck Avenue Suite 161   Tel: (510) 549-2980
Berkeley, CA 94709               Fax: (877) 311-8688