I answered it to myself quite quickly ;)

Ns_AdpRequest() (nsdp/adp.c) does not call RunAtClose, which is defined
as static (nsd/tclop.c).

Is it safe to rename it to NsRunAtClose() in nsd/tclop.c, remove the
static part, put the definition into nsd/adp.c and call it from
Ns_AdpRequest()? I need to call it from ADP files - not to mention the
fact that in modules/tcl/form.tcl ns_atclose is called from a function
that *can* be called from ADP pages.

--
WK