I think I should have been a little more clear about what I meant by
"headers".  See, there are headers for the entire page, but each part of
the multi-part form can also have a set of headers, usually just
Content-Type and Content-Encoding if relevant.  Netscape doesn't seem to
send any of them for whatever reason.  I haven't tried IE.

If each part of a multi-part form had a Content-Length, there would be no
reason to parse for the boundary strings.  There would, in fact, be little
need for boundary strings at all.  I'm not entirely clear on why it was
done with boundaries instead of lengths in the first place.  But
anyway... even if IE does return a Content-Length, netscape (at least,
4.76) does not so we still need to handle boundary strings.

The headers are put into an ns_set with the name of the
boundary. (This is the set that's returned from ns_getform).

I'm going to code something up in C and see how it works.  I'll try to
make it a drop-in replacement for form.tcl, and post it back here, get
some comments.

Rusty