I am hoping someone else has more experience with the register adptag than I
do.. :)

I have a tag I have registered this way:

ns_register_adptag "wrap" "/wrap" wraptemplate_proc
proc wraptemplate_proc {string tagset} {
    set name [ns_set iget $tagset name]
    set keywords [ns_set iget $tagset keywords]
    set title [ns_set iget $tagset title]
    set affiliatename [ns_adp_parse [ns_set iget $tagset affiliatename]]
    set affiliate [ns_adp_parse [ns_set iget $tagset affiliate]]

... some processing

    return [ns_adp_parse -string "$prehtml$string$posthtml"]
}

In the ADP that I have this called in, I am calling it this way:

<wrap
    name="main"
    title="Test of Template"
    description="This is a test"
    affiliatename="<%=$affiliatename%>"
    affiliate="<%=$affiliate%>"

This is a test! <br>
    affiliatename="<%=$affiliatename%>" affiliate="<%=$affiliate%>"
</wrap>

What I am trying to do is pass variables in to the registered tag.  The
variables exist and contain data before and after the registered tag, but
dont pass into the tag like I would like it to.  As far as I can tell the
data is not getting handed into the tag at all, which eliminates the use of
a registered adp tag for convenience on this project (sigh)... I have tried
putting the tag into a ns_puts [ns_adp_parse "tag here"]  construct, I have
tried ns_adp_parse in the <% %> brackets on the call to the wrap tag to no
avail...  the adp tag works great other than this minor/major bobble..

Does anyone have any ideas here?

Thanks much in advance.

--
 Patrick Spence