I'm open to either option.  If the separate nsxslt module was still dependent
upon libxml2 then I'd say we might as well leave them in a single module.

If we got to the point of having a configure script (--with-xslt
--without-xslt)  it should be pretty simple for new people to compile.

I did find that if I used straight html in my xslt template it crashed
aolserver.  I assume this has something to do with a lot of tags being opened
and never being closed but I haven't looked into it any further than that.
If few enough opened and not closed tags are used it generates a proper error
and doesn't crash.