On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:58:11AM -0400, Dave Siktberg wrote:
> This appears to be collateral damage from the arsDigita collapse.  I too
> could not find the download anywhere just now (AOLServer, OpenACS, OpenNSD,
> Rob Mayoff search on google, ns_cache search on google, Scott Goodwin's site
> (www.scottg.net), the AOLServer Wiki
> (http://www.panoptic.com/wiki/aolserver/), ...).  Luckily I downloaded
> ns_cache long ago from arsdigita, and recently compiled and installed it.
> It works very well, and IMHO is a very useful API.  (Rob Mayoff wrote it I
> believe, and incorporated a very powerful automated test engine as well -
> worth looking at in its own right.  But sounds like Rob is now doing other
> things, so maybe ns_cache has inadvertently become an orphan.)

It appears that ns_cache has indeed become an orphan. Maybe there are
other modules from the ArsDigita release that never made it into the
sourceforge CVS.

The OpenACS project has the AOLserver 3.3ad13 tarball on
http://openacs.org/software.adp. Perhaps someone with sourceforge CVS
access would care to commit it to sourceforge in the add-ons area?

-Roberto

--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu/ USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+
  Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU - http://www.brasileiro.net/