The old site is in cvs.  Just checkout the aolserver.com module and you
can get the pages to see what links there were.  I think it would  be good
if we figured out a way to present that information using the sourceforge
project page, so we can start moving forward.  Do other sf projects have
pages of useful links?  Where are they usually stored (other than in a
separate homepage)?

Pete