On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:58:36 -0400, "Vlad Seryakov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> At the time i was developing that module i wanted to put all mail
> related functionality there but it ended up with IMAP client support
> only.
> Scott suggested to rename it into imap something, so it will probably
> will be
> renamed to reflect IMAP only support.

It'll mean changing the Tcl interface commands to ns_imap or something
similar. I hope that won't be too much of a burden on you Vlad -- it
would mean changing your production Tcl code. We could have the module
use both ns_mail and ns_imap commands the same way for a while.

> scalable. It still lacks full MIB support, but i could not find
> multithreaded MIB library.

Most SNMP libraries appear to be commercial products. Surely there's on
open source one somewhere that's multithreaded.

/s.

--
  Scott Goodwin
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]