On 2002.09.30, Mike Hoegeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You might want to consider moving the pages over to the tcl wiki at
>
>         http://wiki.tcl.tk
>
> the tcl'ers wiki seems to have been growing in popularity
> over the last few months. i suspect you  would get more visibility
> via that site..

Why move it if people aren't using it where it is?  Moving it makes
sense if the current situation is experiencing growing pains or can't
grow to accomodate the need ... but when something has gone defunct,
moving it just means more work for uncertain payoff.

If people aren't finding the wiki useful, I'll just let it collect dust
and eventually kill it off.  It was fun, though.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]