In a message dated 11/5/02 12:31:57 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just thought it might be worthwhile taking a look at least to the
principle of the way data validation in forms is handled via the 'form'
command/API.

If someone is willing to submit this as a slightly more formal request, the AOLserver Core Team can take look and make a determination about if/how to integrate into the AOLserver core. That said, the core team is still in the midst of being formed, so feel free to send directly to me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). I'd also suggest taking a look at the TIP format used by the Tcl folks (http://www.scriptics.com/cgi-bin/tct/tip/3.html) as we'll most likely adopt that in the future. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

- Nathan