Title: Message
I'm about a month from having the current test framework operational. I'll check out the OpenACS testing functionality this weekend. Thanks for the pointer.

/s.

-----Original Message-----
From: AOLserver Discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Simon Millward
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 3:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AOLSERVER] alloc: invalid block errors

You might be interested in taking a look at the automated testing package that now comes as part of the openACS 4.5/6 core.

its actually a framework for organising, deploying and state-setting fo indepenent auto tests (much akin to XP style approach to testing). Although not the same as what your describing, again there is some crossover,and perhaps its another cross-community opportunity.